P2 for Smelters, Batteries, Concrete?

P2 Tech-

I am doing a screening level review of P2 opportunities for several sectors
in California that contribute to risk from air toxics. Traditional internet
and literature searches have not yielded many good suggestions, but hoped I
could tap the collective brain to see if there may be something I've
missed.

Can anyone recommend P2 (not pollution control) approaches to reduce air
toxics associated with:
- secondary metal smelters, including foundries and diecasting operations
- battery manufacturers
- concrete manufacturers

Any contacts, resources, references would be appreciated.

John Katz
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
US EPA Region 9
75 Hawthorne Street, WST-7