Ammunition

You might get in touch with Bill Richards. I have copied him on this note so
he may get back to you.  Bill is currently working for the FL DEP.  Bill and
I previously worked together for Pratt & Whitney until downsizing.  I
believe Bill arranged for disposal of "squibs" along with many other duties.
I believe these are small explosive devices about the size of pistol
ammunition.  If I am right Bill will be able to direct you in a positive
direction.

Dale Francke
Engineering Service Professionals
561.486.3909   Fax: 509.756.3985