Mercury from metal stampling

We just received this request for technical information.  Does anyone have experience in this area?

"....(we are) in the process of investigating the source of Mercury for a metal stamping plant.  The intent of this mail is to gain some additional insight into the Mercury Minimization program with regards to Stamping facility.

The results of the quarterly wastewater sampling conducted at this facility indicated the concentration of Mercury to be 0.3 ppb. Additional verification sampling conducted at this facility confirmed this result. The inspectors at DWSD would like to see the total elimination of mercury. Our review of MSDS and process did not indicate any obvious utilization of Mercury.

Please let us know if there may be any other sources hidden in the process or process material that needs to be investigated for the source of Mercury."

Thanks.
Wendy