[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Paint Spray Gun Info
- Subject: Paint Spray Gun Info
- From: Jack Scannell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:38:36 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com@fixme
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Jack Scannell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Though I rarely give fast-talking manufacturer reps the time
and energy they typically consume touting the exclusive
marvels of their products, I recently allowed that to happen
to learn about the Marlin spray gun line.
As is often the case, they only had marketing literature to
support their claim of transfer efficiencies exceeding 95%.
I requested reports and support data for those numbers and
also suggested that the company submit their product to the
ETV program for EPA review and/or to the Iowa Waste
Reduction Center for evaluation.
My question to the group is whether anyone has evaluated the
gun for various applications and, if so, could I have a copy
of the data?
Environmental Coalition of South Seattle (ECOSS)