(Fwd) Fw: Looking for HF gas treatment system

Hello--

I received the following tech request from a company in Vietnam.  Does
anyone know of "P2 questions" I should ask this person?  I would like to
recommend process changes to eliminate the creation of HF, before trying
to recommend a scrubber.

Thank you for your help,

Kim
Kim Mihalik
Deputy Director/Engineer
US-Asia Environmental Partnership
GTN/Environmental Technology Network for Asia
1720 Eye Street NW, Suite 600 (Mail Stop 700)
Washington, DC 20006
PH: (202) 835-0333 Ext. 130
FX: (202) 835-8358

By  orders of  some leaders of Department of Science,Technology and
Environment in southern provinces of Vietnam, we are looking for US
systems that are used to treat Hydro Floride gas (HF).  This gas appears
in a brick-kiln,and there are a lot of them in Delta river zone. This is a
very dangerous gas. Because of have not enough money, factories need
equipment and technologys that cost less than 3,500 $US.  Looking foward
to hearing you soon.

Best Regards, Le Thuong Man