Marine fuel oil - Benzene and VOC emissions

Hi Everyone

We are currently working with a fuel storage facility trying to utilise
emission factors (US EPA TANKS software) to estimate VOC and benzene
emissions from fuel storage tanks.  We have been unable to find literature
values for marine fuel oil, apparently because benzene and VOC contents are
so low in this fuel type.  Can anyone provide guidance or direct me to a
good reference?  Thanks in advance, Greg

Greg Newman
NSW Environment Protection Authority
PO Box 513, Wollongong NSW 2500
Ph: (02) 42268100, Fax: (02) 42272348