[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Substitution for resin curing agent in wood products
- Subject: Substitution for resin curing agent in wood products
- From: "Andrea O'Brien" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:12:03 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Andrea O'Brien" <email@example.com>
(I am a first time requester and long time reader) and I work
for a non-profit technical assistance organization. One of our clients, a
manufacturer of particle board, is looking for a replacement for
formaldehyde-based resin curing agents. Could anyone direct me to
information on alternative products which do not use formaldehyde?
Thank you for your time.
NH Small Business Development Center