From: Andrea O'Brien [mailto:aob@cisunix.unh.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:12 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Substitution for resin curing agent in wood products

Hi Everyone:

(I am a first time requester and long time reader) and I work for a non-profit technical assistance organization.  One of our clients, a manufacturer of particle board, is looking for a replacement for formaldehyde-based resin curing agents.  Could anyone direct me to information on alternative products which do not use formaldehyde?

Thank you for your time.

Andrea O'Brien
NH Small Business Development Center
Phone:   603.634.2622  Fax:  603.647.4410
Website:  www.nhsbdc.org