RE: Markets for Recycled CRT Glass

Bob,
Last week at the "Waste Not Montana 2001" regional recycling conference,
Tony Hainault with the Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance spoke
about used electronics recycling.  He is currently working on a used
electronic products recycling demonstration project with Sony, Panasonic,
Waste Management's Asset Recovery Group, and the American Plastics Council.
He would be a good source of information.  I'm afraid I don't have any
contact information though.

Ted Lange
Montana Pollution Prevention Program
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box 173580
Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
Phone:  406-994-6813 / Fax: 406-994-5417
lange@montana.edu
www.montana.edu/wwwated