Insanely useful stuff for P2/CP folks

The Global Environmental Management Initiative, a consortium of major
companies, has just released its new publication, New Paths to Business
Value: Strategic Sourcing--Environment, Health and Safety.  This is the VERY
latest word on this subject.

It is 79 pages, chapters include:
IS EHS AN IMPORTANT SOURCE OF BUSINESS VALUE IN MY SUPPLY CHAIN?
HOW CAN I FIND UNTAPPED VALUE IN MY SUPPLY CHAIN?
HOW CAN PROCUREMENT ADD BUSINESS VALUE?
HOW CAN I ASSESS AND IMPROVE SUPPLIER EHS PERFORMANCE?.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE EHS PERFORMANCE THROUGH SUBCONTRACTING?

It seems like a very practical document with good analysis tools.  You can
download the document for FREE from the website, http://www.gemi.org.  Sorry
for cross-postings, but GEMI does not seem to have discovered the right
listservs, nosy people like me have to help them out sometimes  :-)

let's green those supply chains.

Burton Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com
Seattle, WA