Re: Lab disposal of Dioxin standards

Rudy--
Nobody will be recycling dioxins, which are a family of chemically
related compounds. They are the most toxic human-created substances.  I
belive Gary's question is one of waste disposal, which is difficult for
dioxins, due to their human and environmental toxicity.

If you're interested in dioxins pollution prevention, you might want to
check out the San Francisco Bay Area dioxins project
(http://dioxin.abag.gov), which includes a report reviewing a menu of
dioxins pollution prevention options available to local and regional
government agencies.

Kelly Moran
TDC Environmental