[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Power Generation from Wastewater
- Subject: Re: Power Generation from Wastewater
- From: "David Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 08:36:44 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "David Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us>
The sewer list [ http://www.swopnet.com/engr/mail_lists/sewer_list_info.html ] discussed the topic several months ago. You may want to post your request there if you haven't already.
>>> Robert Pojasek <firstname.lastname@example.org> 04/05/01 12:51PM >>>
I have seen reports where municipal wastewater treatment plants have
generated power by placing turbines in their discharge works. However, I
cannot seem to find these reports now that I would like to see them again.
Can anyone point me to a URL? With the cost of power these days, many
large wastewater generators (e.g., paper mills) might be very interested in
reducing their demand on the grid. I appreciate your help.
Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
PO Box 1333
E. Arlington, MA 02474-0071