Re: Reply-Ultrafiltration to Remove Oil

When I bought storm windows last fall, Plexiglass was considerably more expensive than glass.  I would guess a new 4' x 8' sheet would cost more than $300 at Home Depot depending on its thickness.  You may have a small fortune on your hands.

>>> <Buxbaum.Diane@epamail.epa.gov> 04/11/01 05:45PM >>>

Does anyone know a use for large (I estimate maybe 7000 -- 4ft.X 8 ft.
sheets) plastic (probably Plexiglass) Windows that are being removed from a
builing in the area.  I think they have been there for more than 20 years,
too.

Please let me know if you have any sources of information or know any uses.
Thanks.

Diane D. Buxbaum, MPH
US Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2
Compliance Assistance and Program Support Branch
290 Broadway, 21st Floor, East
New York, New York 10007
212-637-3919 (fax 212-637-4086)