"styrofoam"

Hello P2 Techers:

Would someone be able to help me in finding out whether anyone in Idaho (or
an adjacent state) recycles polystyrene packing materials (not peanuts)?
The styrofoam I am referring to is the blocks that computers and electronic
equipment come packed in.  The party for whom I'm searching is looking at
mailing it "back east" at considerable expense.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

L.B. Sandy Rock, MD, MPH
Environment and Health Research Director
Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center
513 First Ave. W
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 352-2050
(206) 352-2049 FAX