RE: "styrofoam"

I researched this question for someone here in Montana recently, and found
the following web page with a map of the US and Canada, with links to
recycling options for foam packaging in each state.  It looks like there may
be options in Oregon, Nevada and Utah.

And if someone does call with a question about peanuts some time, this site
also provides the "Peanut Hotline" 800 phone number!

http://www.epspackaging.org/info.html

Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers
2128 Espey Court
Suite 4
Crofton, MD 21114
(410)451-8340 (phone)
(410)451-8343 (fax)

Ted Lange
Montana Pollution Prevention Program
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box 173580
Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
Phone:  406-994-6813 / Fax: 406-994-5417
lange@montana.edu
www.montana.edu/wwwated