Position Opening

My apologies for cross-posting.  I wanted to make everyone aware of an
exciting employment opportunity with the Nevada Business Environmental
Program (see attached PDF file).  BEP provides free pollution prevention
technical assistance statewide and operates out of the University of Nevada,
Reno.  We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working directly
with businesses to implement multi-media pollution prevention and assist
with hazardous waste management.

Kevin Dick
BEP-NSBDC, UNR
6100 Neil Rd., Ste. 400