RE: White Board cleaner

I've been using EXPO2 Dry Erase markers for the past couple of years due to
their low "fragrance" and putative toxicity. I assume low VOC's. Here are a
couple of references (the first is just a yahoo site for ordering):

http://store.yahoo.com/greenearthofficesupply/asexdryermar.html

http://www.upb.pitt.edu/ATC/wbr.htm

L.B. Sandy Rock, MD, MPH
Environment and Health Research Director
Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center
513 First Ave. W
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 352-2050
(206) 352-2049 FAX
srock@pprc.org
www.pprc.org

-- BEGIN included message

I just sniffed the marker we use and could not detect an odor. The marker is
made by Sanford's, their model "Vis-a-Vis". It is marked as for use on
overhead transparancies, glass, metal, plastics, etc.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-1639