From: Judy Dorsey [mailto:jdorsey@frii.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 3:41 PM				To:
p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: P2 and Inspections

Hello All,

I'm looking for examples (and results) where state or local governments
have integrated pollution prevention into inspections of regulated
facilities, either by having someone from the P2 program tagging along on
media inspections, or by providing pollution prevention training to the
inspectors.

Thanks so much,

Judy Dorsey			The Brendle Group, Inc.
2138 Sunstone Dr.		Fort Collins, CO 80525
970-207-0058