New Position

I wanted those who I communicate most through this listserv to know that I will be dropping my subscription.  I am taking a new position within my company and will be working in a totally new field for me.  It is an exciting venture for me, one that will stretch me to a level I had not previously considered.

I want to thank those of you who have helped me in the past, and those of you who have kept the spirit of P2 alive.  While I am leaving the listserv, I am taking the P2 spirit into a manufacturing field.  What a great way to really put into practice all of the good tools I have learned over the last seven years.

I wish each of you good luck!  My e-mail hasn't changed, so if you need me, you know where to find me!

Thanks!

Kenny

Kenny Steward
Pollution Prevention Group