[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Anyone know the chemicals in digital thermometers?
- Subject: RE: Anyone know the chemicals in digital thermometers?
- From: "Wendy Fitzner" <FITZNERW@state.mi.us>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:08:27 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Wendy Fitzner" <FITZNERW@state.mi.us>
More on Geratherm. They have a new digital thermometer that is solar powered and doesn't run on a button battery. The product is called Solartherm and though solar powered, does work in the dark. Their email is email@example.com. phone is 1-800-992-9497.
>>> John Bernardo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 05/15/01 05:51PM >>>
There are also Geratherm thermometers advertised as mercury-free. The
primary constituents are Gallium, Indium and Tin.
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: Anyone know the chemicals in digital thermometers?
Do not want to encourage hospitals to give out what may be as harmful as Hg
Diane D. Buxbaum, MPH
US Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2
Compliance Assistance and Program Support Branch
290 Broadway, 21st Floor, East
New York, New York 10007
212-637-3919 (fax 212-637-4086)