Re: Anyone know the chemicals in digital thermometers?

Gee, Dan, I see that you really lit up the board with this one!  While I admit that it's bad form to attempt to answer one question with another, I have to ask this one: Does your question imply that it might be helpful from a public policy standpoint to distinguish THE MERCURY PROBLEM from "health risks to individuals due to accidental breakage of fever thermometers in a household or medical setting?"  Or do the answers lie in the questions?

Dan Kraybill <dankray@wmrc.uiuc.edu>
Sent by: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

05/16/2001 09:20 AM
Please respond to Dan Kraybill