Three wishes

Hello, everyone.

I would like the group's ideas for an answer to this question. Assuming
limited budget and resources, what are the three most effective things one
could do to show very quick P2 results in an industrial facility? Assume no
one in the facility has ever heard of P2, and don't worry about specific
waste streams. "Results" could mean waste reduction, cost savings, reduction
in health risks, basic P2 education, etc.

For example:
- Issue a strongly supportive P2 policy statement from upper management.
- Identify and attack the facility's most pressing waste stream, then
publicize the results to show people what we mean.
- Create and deliver facility-wide P2 training.

I am interested in your ideas.

Thanks.

Mark Boylan
General Manager