[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: P2 software/checklists
- From: "David Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:33:45 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "David Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us>
The following two requests have come my way. Any assistance/information that can be offered is greatly appreciated.
1. Software programs that assist an individual in completing a pollution prevention assessment of their facility. The software should be available free of charge or at a minimal cost. The assessment can be generic or industry specific (e.g. printers, dry cleaners, metal finishers, etc.).
2. P2 checklists that have recently been developed or are recognized as being especially well done.
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Center 800-662-9278
MDEQ - EAD Website http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/