Re: refineries

Here in the Twin Cities, Koch Petroleum Group and the MN Center for
Environmental Advocacy (a local environmental group) have jointly created a
web site -- www.kochpinebend.com -- intended to allow the public to track
Koch's progress on meeting waste/emissions reduction goals at its Pine Bend
refinery.  Some things in the site that might prove helpful for you include:
a primer on refinery operations, specific pollution prevention practices in
place at Koch's Pine Bend refinery, and numerous links to other relevant
sites.