Refineries and P2

I think I can come up with a copy of the report and perhaps protect the sensitive information in it.  It was a joint community  group and company sponsored pollution prevention and community safety audit of a very major and old refinery.  I worked with plant personnel and a professional environmental activist as a consultant and mediator.  The resulting report contains many recommendations for improving refinery operations that are P2 oriented.  The report was done in the late 80s when I was president of the American Institute of Hazardous Materials Management.  If you are interested, please reply off list with complete contact information.

Ralph E. Cooper, Ph.D., J.D.
111 Soledad, Suite 2000
San Antonio, TX 78205
210-225-8787