From: Dana Codell [mailto:danacode@engr.colostate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 5:21 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: refineries

I will be visiting two oil refineries next week to conduct energy
efficiency and pollution prevention assessments.  As of yet, I do not
know a lot about the equipment and practices involved in the refining
process.  Any information regarding potential improvements that can be
made in the process, or ideas on what I should look for during the
assessments (P2 and E2 opportunities) would be a great help.

Thanks,
Dana Codell
Industrial Assessment Center
Colorado State University