[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: ethanol production and air emission controls
- Subject: RE: ethanol production and air emission controls
- From: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:04:34 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
I found 46 articles under ethanol in our P2Infhouse database on our web
site, located under my name. Some of the information you need is there.
Waste Reduction Resource Center
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-1639
Web site: http://wrrc.p2pays.org
From: EMRCB Inc. [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:10 AM
Subject: ethanol production and air emission controls
I am looking for information on ethanol production. I would like to know
what types of air emissions are associated with this industry and what
control technologies are used to reduce these emissions (and how effective
are they). Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Jamie Austin, B.Sc.
Environmental Services Coordinator
EMRCB, London Ont.