From: EMRCB Inc. [mailto:emrcb@execulink.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:10 AM
To: 'P2tech@great-lakes.net'
Subject: ethanol production and air emission controls

Hello,
I am looking for information on ethanol production.  I would like to know
what types of air emissions are associated with this industry and what
control technologies are used to reduce these emissions (and how effective
are they).  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie Austin, B.Sc.
Environmental Services Coordinator
EMRCB, London Ont.
(519)-439-2541