Narrowing the Search

             Reply to all

                                                  Close

 From:
            MacCormac, Deborah
                                                      Sent:
                                                                   Thu
5/24/2001 3:08 PM
 To:
            p2tech@great.lakes.net

            Subject: Narrowing the search

 Attachments:
                                                                    View As
Web Page

    Dear P2'ers
    Our client is looking to purchase a quality, small affordable acetone
    distillation unit as well as a  water dionization unit. We are having a
    heck of a time in the maze of the net and equipment cataloges.
    Would anyone in this system be able to recommend reputable suppliers,
    either national suppliers or any in the southeast region that we could
    contact? Company names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers anything would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance for any help offered.

    Deborah MacCormac
    P2 Co-ordinator
    Florida Dept. of Environmental Protectio