plan to visit DfE people in Philadelphia area

[Listmanager note: Please reply directly to the sender because he is not
subscribed to the P2Tech list]

Dear Sirs:

I am helping my colleague who is going  to Philadelphia in early June.  He
wants to vist Design for Environment/Green Design people in Camegie Mellon
University , US EPA  in Washington D.C. and other famous institutes.

Would you please help me find out who are they, and how can I contact them?

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.

                George, Shin Ru Tang
                NCCP, Taiwan