please resend your mail for my DfE visit help request

[Listmanager note: Please reply directly to the sender because he is not
subscribed to P2Tech]

Dear Sirs:

Many friends responsed my mail yesterday, but I deleted them by mistake, I
am now asking them to resend their mails if possible and convenient.  Those
mail are very helpful to me.

Last Friday  I sent a e-mail regarding DfE people visit helpequest as
listed below.    I was glad to find many responses in early Saturaday
mornoing.   However, I deleted them unintentionly before I should have
saved them.

Thus, please allow me to request all who responsed my mail resend your mail
to me.

I would be so appreciated to your valuable and kind help.

                                    George, Shin-Ru Tang

My mail on Friday:

Dear Sirs:

I am helping my colleague who is going  to Philadelphia in early June.  He
wants to vist Design for Environment/Green Design people in Camegie Mellon
University , US EPA  in Washington D.C. and other famous institutes.

Would you please help me find out who are they, and how can I contact them?

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.

                 George, Shin Ru Tang
                 NCCP, Taiwan