[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BMP for analytical labs
- Subject: Re: BMP for analytical labs
- From: WasteMin@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:48:53 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: WasteMin@aol.com
A fabulous source of information for P2 in labs is the book "Pollution
Prevention Opportunity Assessments for Research and Development Laboratories"
(Battelle Press) written by Jill Engel Cox and Kim Fowler of the Department
of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. You could get information
from Kim directly at 509-372-4233. The book is available on Amazon.com.
22 Executive Park Court
Germantown MD 20874