PLEASE HELP

                                 MRS. MARYAM ABACHA
                                 ABACHA COURT,
                                 GIDADO ROAD,
                                 KANO - NIGERIA.

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Lady Maryam Abacha, wife of Late Gen. Sanni
Abacha, ex-military Head of State of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998
of heart problems.  I contacted you because of my need
to deal with persons whom my family and I have had no
previous personal relationships.

Since the death of my husband, my family had been
subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation
with lots of negative reports emanating from the
government and the press about my husband.  The
present Government has also ensured that our Bank
accounts are frozen and all assets seized.

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation
and assistance in the transfer of the sum of
US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million U.S Dollars) only
being the very last of my family fund in my possession
and control.  An earlier attempt in the physical
movement of the sum of US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen
Million U.S Dollars) only was to no avail as the money
was confiscated and my International passport
impounded at the Murtala Mohammed
International Airport, Lagos in August 1998.

The Federal Government have seized all our properties
and frozen all our accounts both local and
international, but my only hope now is the available
US$30,000,000.00 cash, which I carefully packaged and
deposited with a Security Company as precious stones
in a Security Company overseas.

If you are willing to assist us in receiving this
money on our behalf, please contact my lawyer
Barrister Ofu Obi immediately on his email address:
ofuobi2001@yhaoo.com to discuss the details and
negotiate
your reward, which I can assure you, will be very
substantial. As we are very much interested in
acquiring estates in your country and else where of
your own interest.

Please, ensure you keep this proposal very secret and
confidential for obvious reasons and send to us your
private telephone and fax number for easy and
confidential communication.

We await your immediate response.

Sincerely,

MARYAM ABACHA.