Looking for viewpoints

[List manager note: Please reply directly to or cc the sender. He is not
subscribed to P2Tech]

I am trying to get some viewpoints regarding Hg pollution prevention. As
Program Development Intern with the USEPA, my queries are only preliminary.
If anyone has some aspect of Hg pollution prevention they would like to
discuss, I would be more than happy to ask a few questions regarding Hg
reduction methods and allowance trading programs. Please reply, your help
is appreciated muchly!

Cordially,

Brian C. Adams, Program Development Intern
Adams.Brian@epamail.epa.gov
USEPA OAR
202-564-0162