Re: Looking for viewpoints

Title: Re: Looking for viewpoints
For starters, try:

“Mercury in Healthcare Facilities:  Where It Is and How To Get Rid of It”.
The article can be found at:  http://www.sfms.org/sfm/sfm301e.htm

Some of the information is applicable to other industries/non-healthcare facilities trying to reduce Hg.   -Stephanie
      Stephanie C. Davis
 WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIES
sm
1497 Hopkins Street #2D