Re: ingredients in household cleansers

Hi Kirsten,
I think the PAN Pesticide Database may help you with the pesticide portion
of your project.  Its a fairly comprehensive database of information on
pesticides "providing human toxicity (chronic and acute), ecotoxicity and
regulatory information for about 5,400 pesticide active ingredients and
their transformation products, as well as adjuvants and solvents used in
pesticide products".  You can search by product name or active ingredient,
hope it helps!

http://data.pesticideinfo.org/
Nicole Buffa
U.S. EPA Region 9 - Merit Program