[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: secondary smelting and chemical manufacturing
- Subject: Re: secondary smelting and chemical manufacturing
- From: GrGeyer@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:32:21 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: GrGeyer@aol.com
A great place to start is the ChemAlliance (http://www.chemalliance.org) -
the National Compliance Assistance Center for the chemical industry.
I will let Scott provide more detail as Battelle is running this Center under
cooperative agreement with the US EPA.
> Or if you know of resources such as case studies, environmental leaders in
> these fields, technical assistance centers, or other assistance providers
> that may know of p2 and compliance assistance opportunities in these
> industries, please contact me at:
> Katharine Kaplan
> Industry Partnerships
> Waste Management
> U.S. EPA, San Francisco
> 415-744-1044 (fax)
> Thank you!