Ceramic Tiles

Has anyone worked with a company involved in the manufacture of ceramic
tiles or other high temperature ceramics products?  I am looking for some
benchmarking opportunities for a Romanian company that wants to come to
North America to look at pollution prevention techniques and
technologies.  It is so refreshing to see that Europeans are just as
interested in what we are doing as our fascination about what they are
doing.  This firm does not insist that we call this "cleaner
production."  Another refreshing concept!  Any leads or information would
be appreciated.

The Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable is this
week.  Hope to see many of you in Madison, Wisconsin!!

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
PO Box 1333