new website on EMS resources

Hi P2Tech and ISO 14000 list, would like your help in quick review of the
new page of web links on EMS that I have put together for P2RX.org.   The
page is at
http://www.cleanerproduction.com/Ecolink/emspage.htm
Also included is a spreadsheet with over 150 EMS links arranged in a
database, if you have Excel you can download it and then sort the links
according to various useful criteria.
Please let me know if there are any important sites or resources that I have
left out, how the narrative structure works for you, or anything else that
strikes your fancy.  P2RX will eventually host this page on its Topic Hubs
website.  Your opinion and comments will help make this a better product for
everyone to use.  Thanks!
Burton Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com
Seattle, WA