[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Get recognition for innovative P2 work!
- Subject: Get recognition for innovative P2 work!
- From: Michele Russo <MicheleRusso@compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:58:15 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Michele Russo <MicheleRusso@compuserve.com>
*** Apologies for cross-postings ***
If you have done an exciting P2 project, don't miss out on an opportunity
to be recognized for your work.
NPPR's MVP2 (Most Valuable Pollution Prevention) Awards and PBT-Cup are now
accepting applications for the 2001 Awards.
Applications are due July 20 by close of business (6 pm pacific time). You
do not have to be a member of NPPR to apply.
The Awards will be disseminated at an Awards' Ceremony in Washington, DC on
September 20 during Pollution Prevention Week.
More information on the awards can be found online at
Award applications can be found online at www.p2.org/p2week/2001mvp2app.htm
If you have questions, please forward to Michele Russo or Dan MacAvoy at
NPPR at (202) 466-7272 or via email at email@example.com.
11 Dupont Circle, Suite 201
Washington, DC 20036
fax (202) 466-7964