Draft web topic hub on EMS/ISO 14001

Dear Colleagues interested in Environmental Management Systems:

The Pollution Prevention Regional Information Clearinghouse in Nebraska
(www.p2ric.org) is part of the P2 Regional Exchange of P2 centers developing
internet "topic hubs" (see www.p2rx.org).  P2RIC has just completed a draft
topic hub on EMS/ISO 14001.  The DRAFT narrative guide to EMS is on line at
http://www.cleanerproduction.com/Ecolink/emspage.htm
Also included is a spreadsheet with over 150 web resources to EMS catalogued
with various useful fields such as application, subtopic, rating, etc.

We are extremely interested in your feedback on the structure of this
narrative approach to describing web resources.  This is a DRAFT approach.
Do you like it?  Do you have suggestions, clarifications, important URLs to
add that we missed?

PLEASE take a few minutes to look at the narrative page and think about how
it works for you.  This is important because the EMS topic is first or
second in line, P2RX is sponsoring more topic hubs on other important P2
topics that are not industry-specific, and we need your opinions to settle
on a final design for a narrative structure to present information in useful
context.  Thumbs up?  Thumbs down?  Why?  Please let us know your opinions
so we can move on to better designs.  We are trying to wrap this up this
week or next, thanks for any suggestions SOON.  You can send your comments
to me, bhamner@cleanerproduction.com, there is a link for emails on the
webpage.  Also, ***please forward this email to anyone you think might be
interested in providing feedback to us***.  Thanks very much!
Burton Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com
Seattle, WA
bhamner@cleanerproduction