Linseed oil impacts??

Title: Linseed oil impacts??

We're a wastewater treatment plant that land applies its biosolids (basically recycling the nutrients in wastewater).  Do to a good P2 program the metals in the biosolids are 10-50 times below the EPA standards.  Now, do to a new process we're using the solids content (30%) is quite high and the biosolids (sludge) doesn't come out of the ram-eject trucks we've purchased.  Some have said they have used lindseed oil to promote materials coming out of the truck trailers.  Is that a bad thing?  Does lindseed oil have some negative potential for land application?  Are there other alternatives to lubricating these trailers so the biosolids come out easier?  Ideas please.

Tim Tuominen
Chemist
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
2626 Courtland Street