[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Successful incentives for industries to do P2
- Subject: Successful incentives for industries to do P2
- From: "Kevin Greene" <Kevin.Greene@epa.state.il.us>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:56:18 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Kevin Greene" <Kevin.Greene@epa.state.il.us>
Below are some Internet sites that may be helpful to you:
California Integrated Waste Management Board,
"Motivating Employees to Change Old Habits,"
The Green Business Letter, "Study Links Emissions Cuts to Employee Involvement,"
Michigan Office of Waste Reduction Services, "Case Study: Employee Involvement: A Key To Successful Waste Reduction,"
Ohio EPA, "Enhancing Employee Involvement in Pollution Prevention Activities,"
NJ DEP, "P2 Planning Guidance, Step 3 - Leadership and Staffing,"
Ohio EPA, "Governor's Pollution Prevention Award Recipient - Ashland Chemical Company Foundry Products Division,"