Final Round

Our pending move requires a practical approach to the older and less used documents in our resource center.  Please email me directly if you are interested in any of the following documents, and I'll mail them to you shortly.  Otherwise their best outlook is landfill gas recovery.

David Herb
Environmental Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

"Economic Development Resource Recovery Project Proposal," State of Michigan, October 1991

"Guide to Waste Minimization in the Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Industry," California Department of Health Services

"Hazardous Waste Reduction Checklist & Assessment Manual for Pesticide Formulators," California Department of Health Service

"Markets for Compost," EPA/530-SW-90-073A, November 1993

"Pollution Prevention and Waste Minimization Opportunities for the Mining Industry," USEPA Region VIII, October 1993

"Preliminary Data Summary for the Paint Formulating Point Source Category," EPA 440/1-89/050

"Recycling Works! State and Local Solutions to Solid Waste Management Problems," EPA/530-SW-89-014, January 1989

"Resource Recovery Education Project Proposal," State of Michigan, October 1991

"The 1992 Municipal Waste Combustion Guide," National Solid Wastes Management Association, November 1992

"The Reduction of Solvent Wastes in the Electronics Industry, Final Report," State of California Department of Health Services, June 1988

"Waste Audit Study: Paint Manufacturing Industry," California Department of Health Service, April 1987

"Waste Audit Study: Printed Circuit Board Manufacturers," California Department of Health Service, June 1987

"Waste Minimization in the Electronics Products Industries," MnTAP, 1988

"Waste-to-Energy Systems: A Great Lakes Casebook," Great Lakes Regional Biomass Energy Program, January 1992

"Workshop Guide for Implementing Solid Waste to Energy Systems," University of Wisconsin-Extension, 1986

"Determination of Perchloroethylene Content of Waste Material from Filters and Still Bottoms," USEPA, March 1991

"Hazardous Waste Fact Sheet for Minnesota Generators: Choosing A Hazardous Waste Management Facility," MnTAP, October 1986

"Hazardous Waste Fact Sheet for Minnesota Generators: Furniture/Wood Manufacturing and Refinishing," MnTAP, October 1986

"Hazardous Waste Fact Sheet for Minnesota Generators: Wood Preserving," MnTAP, October 1986

"Waste Reduction Activities and Options for an Electrical Utility Transmission System Monitoring and Maintenance Facility: Environmental Research Brief," EPA/600/S-92/063, October 1992