6TH WENZHOU INTERNATIONAL SHOES, LEATHERS & SHOES MAKING TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT FAIR
Date: 25-28Oct2001  City: Wenzhou
ASIA PACIFIC LEATHER FAIR 2001-FASHION & FINISHED PRODUCTS-AUTUMN SHOW
Date: Oct2001  City: Hongkong
THE 5TH DALIAN INTERNATIONAL FUR & LEATHER PRODUCTSFAIR (DIFLPE)
Date: 15-20Nov2001  City: Dalian

If you are interested in these issues, please feel free to contact us.
We are always prepared to offer the information you are interested in,
arrange business travel for you, make contact with your potential partners,
and offer any other services due to your requirements.

To know more about our services, please visit our website:
www.businesstravel.com.cn

Best Regards!

Sincerely yours,

Maria Chen
Hua Yang International Commercial Tours Corp., Ltd.
www.businesstravel.com.cn