Re: Final Round

Thank you to all who responded to my available document postings.  All 99 documents were able to find new homes, and I apologize to those individuals whose requests I could not fill.

For those who are unaware (as I was), there are repository libraries and companies that are very interested in obtaining "older" scientific reports/documents formally published by government agencies and other recognized organizations.

>>> "David  Herb" <HERBDW@state.mi.us> 08/17/01 04:39PM >>>

Our pending move requires a practical approach to the older and less used documents in our resource center.  Please email me directly if you are interested in any of the following documents, and I'll mail them to you shortly.  Otherwise their best outlook is landfill gas recovery.

David Herb
Environmental Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176