Re: Exams for P2 knowledge?

Burt,

The state of Massachusetts has developed a P2 certification exam used to
license Toxics Use Reduction Planners a.k.a P2 professionals recognized by
the state. Much of the exam tests the readers ability to identify the six
common methods initiating P2 as well as focusing on input and output flow in
the production process as a means to review the raw materials and wastes
generated by a manufacturing activity. Some of the questions are
hypothetical or casestudy driven. This may be a starting point for you to
consider. I have found this to be very useful as a local environmental
regulatory official.

For more information you can contact Steve Greska at the Massachusetts
Toxics Use Reduction Institute at UMass - Lowell at 978- 934-3294.

Good luck,

Todd Dresser, CHMM, TURP
Environmental Engineer
Burlington Board of Health