co-operation

Double-Win International
TEL: 0086-574-86157635  FAX: 0086-574-86860673
E-mail: rabo@mail.nbptt.zj.cn

Dear  sir,

Very glad to learn you in your homepage, we hereby to introduce our plant as a leading fine
chemical manufacturer in China. We mainly produce bulk chemicals and bulk pharmaceuticals
and their intermediates. We are delighted to offer you our products, with good quality,
competitive price and reliable price, we are confident to enter into biz relations with you
soon.  Please kindly find the following products list. With regard to the detail spec, please
find the attached specifications.

Also, if you have any enquiry, we assure you of our best attention at any time.

Best regards,

R.M.Krimrod
Deputy President

2-Chlorobenzaldehyde