[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 Pb reduction strategies - circuit board, semi conductor,microchip
- Subject: P2 Pb reduction strategies - circuit board, semi conductor,microchip
- From: "MARK STODDARD" <MSTODDAR@dem.state.in.us>
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:24:35 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "MARK STODDARD" <MSTODDAR@dem.state.in.us>
John Chavez, in Indiana's Office of Pollution Prevention & Technical Assistance is seeking information in order to give a speech at Rose Hulman regarding P2 Pb reduction strategies from those three industries. I will be conducting some searches on my own regarding the use of lead, its hazards, some historical perspective on its use, and P2 options. Any additional help (information, web addresses, reports, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.
Mark C. Stoddard
Compliance & Technical Assistance Program
"Not knowing when the dawn will
come, I open every door."