P2 Pb reduction strategies - circuit board, semi conductor,microchip

John Chavez, in Indiana's Office of Pollution Prevention & Technical Assistance is seeking information in order to give a speech at Rose Hulman regarding P2 Pb reduction strategies from those three industries.  I will be conducting some searches on my own regarding the use of lead, its hazards, some historical perspective on its use, and P2 options.  Any additional help (information, web addresses, reports, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Mark C. Stoddard
Compliance & Technical Assistance Program
317-233-1039
http://www.state.in.us/idem/ctap
mstoddar@dem.state.in.us

"Not knowing when the dawn will
come, I open every door."
Emily Dickinson

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:MARK STODDARD
TEL;WORK:233-1039
ORG:;OPPTA
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:MSTODDAR.ISTAPO.ISTAGW
N:STODDARD;MARK
END:VCARD