re: new books

HI All,

I really appreciate Burt's messages about new books, web sites and reports. He is very knowledgeable and I can depend on the value of what he recommends. Thanks Burt! The information deluge needs critical gatekeepers.

The Library at TURI purchases most of these books and reports, cataloging them for Greenlist. Good links - including Burt's web products - go on P2Gems. These resources are for you to use and link to.

Janet Clark
www.turi.org/greenlist
www.p2gems.org

Burton Hamner wrote:

Written by a senior environmental manager at a Fortune 500 company, Industry Self-Regulation and Voluntary Environmental Compliance examines environmental regulation through a review of compliance and enforcement theory. Case studies of four leading programs illustrate the use of self-regulation as a compliance tool. The author highlights industry best practices, identifies the key elements of a successful self-regulation program and focuses on the benefits.

For more information, visit the CRC Press website about the book at <http://www.crcpress.com/us/product.asp?sku=L1570&dept%5Fid=1>http://www.crcpress.com/us/product.asp?sku=L1570&dept%5Fid=1.