FW: MERCURY: auto dismantlers

Hi Stephanie,

Check out the NEWMOA mercury project website at http://www.newmoa.org/Newmoa/htdocs/prevention/mercury/

Janet Clark
http://www.turi.org

The below email is from another listserv.

Please respond directly to: congleton@psr.org

And not me. Thanks!

Apologies for any cross-postings. -Stephanie
Stephanie C. Davis
WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIES
SM
510/527-8864
ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

NOTE that on TWTh, I can be found at:
Sutter Delta Medical Center
3901 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94509
DavisSt@sutterhealth.org phone: 925-756-1118 fax: 925-779-3044

Where I am the Infection Control Manager,
work which is separate from WRR
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please."
Mark Twain, 1835-1910